Otros histéricos que me siguen

4/6/11

touch me ♥




 (Janet)
I was feeling done in
Couldn't win.
I'd only ever kissed before.

(Columbia)
You mean she...
(Magenta)
Uh-huh.

(Janet)
I felt there's no use getting
Into heavy petting
It only leads to trouble and seat wetting.
Now all I want to know
Is how to go
I've tasted blood and I want more

(Magenta & Columbia)
More! More! More!

(Janet)
I'll put up no resistance
I want to stay the distance
I've got an itch to scratch
I need assistance

(chorus)
Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Creature of the night.

Then if anything grows (chuckle)
While you pose
I'll oil you up and drop you down

(Magenta & Columbia)
Down! Down! Down!

(Janet)
And that's just one small fraction of the main attraction
You need a friendly hand
Oh, I need action

(chorus)

(Columbia)
Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me
(Magenta)
I wanna be dirty
(Columbia)
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
(Magenta)
Creature of the night

(chorus)

(Rocky) Creature of the night
(Brad) Creature of the night
(Frank) Creature of the night
(Magenta) Creature of the night
(Rif raf) Creature of the night
(Columbia) Creature of the night
(Rocky) Creature of the night
(Janet) Creature of the night Ohhh!


Hace poco vi una peli GENIALLL,,, algo extraña pero genial sin duda,,,, aca les dejo una de mis canciones favoritas de la peli (ya que es un musical) espero les guste (si vieron glee, en la serie le hicieron un tributo)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.